Tampa Weather Today: A few showers today, with more rain expected

For Tampa’s weather news, there’s a chance of a few raindrops this morning, but there won’t be much rain today. Partly sunny skies will accompany somewhat colder temperatures, with highs this afternoon reaching about 70°. Most of the Tampa Bay region will see consistent, light rain through early Thursday morning as a result of a … Read more

Tampa Weather Today: Cloudy, Warmer Christmas Ahead

Time for Tampa Weather Today. Even with the additional clouds during the day, this afternoon’s high will reach the low to mid-70s. With only a slight breeze, it should be a pleasant day to be outside. This weekend will see even warmer temperatures, with Saturday and Sunday highs in the mid-to upper 70s. Every day, … Read more

Tampa Weather Today: Temp rises quickly after chilly morning

Temperatures quickly rise to near 70 degrees this afternoon after a chilly morning. That’s still below average, but with generally bright skies, light winds, and low humidity, it’ll feel comfortable. It won’t be as cold tonight, but if you’re going out in the evening, you could need a light jacket. The warming trend will continue … Read more

Tampa Weather Today: High humidity, Cool North Wind

This morning, be on the lookout for patches of dense fog due to the high humidity.  Through nine in the morning, Pinellas, Hillsborough, Manatee, and Sarasota counties are under a dense fog advisory. The fog should clear by 9 a.m., although clouds might continue to hang around throughout the day even if the humidity is … Read more

Tampa Weather Today: Skies Clearing with Cold Breezes

Clouds hang around behind the cold front for a few hours as it moves into South Florida. We won’t experience much more warmth by the afternoon, but there will be a lot more sunshine-today’s highs are in the low 70s, with occasional cold breezes. The evening temperatures will be in the mid-40s to about 50 … Read more

Tampa Weather Today: Hotter kitchen indoors, cooler temperature outdoors in Thanksgiving Week

Although kitchens are heating up for Thanksgiving, temperatures outdoors are predicted to decrease. According to the National Weather Service’s Tampa Bay office, showers are anticipated to move through sections of Tampa Bay on Wednesday, leaving behind cooler, drier air just in time for Thanksgiving festivities on Thursday. Tuesday and Wednesday will be warm, with daytime … Read more

Tampa Weather Today: Rain chances today until Thursday

For today’s weather forecast in Tampa Bay, it will be largely cloudy and windy, with highs nearing 80 degrees early in the afternoon. Several rains moved over the state, moving east to west toward the Gulf of Mexico. There is a 40% chance of rain today. The possibility of rain jumps to 60% tomorrow, and … Read more